Too many job choices can be confusing, so Berendt Medical will only present cardiology job and/or physician job opportunities which best suit your needs. Established to provide physicians with career mobility and flexibility, we offer a selection of practice options to meet your lifestyle and goals. To ably equip us in finding the most suitable cardiology job and/or physician job opportunities, we obtain the following information from physician candidates:
- Professional/Personal goals
- Desired Practice Opportunity
- Geographical preferences
- Desired Income
- Outside Interests
- Spouse's Professional/Personal goals
- Children's Educational Needs
- Plus other areas that may impact your desired opportunity
Remember, all of our fees are employer paid.
We furnish the following free, confidential services to assist you in achieving your professional objectives:
- CV Preparation Assistance
- Interviewing Assistance
- Arrangement of site visit(s)
- Compensation/Benefits/Contract consultation
- Spousal employment assistance
- Relocation advice
- State licensing help
- Reference verification
- In addition, we offer a variety of custom services tailored to fulfill any special requirements
Just ask us!
Berendt Medical has strict policies regarding privacy and confidentiality. Our firm does not sell, forward, market, or distribute physician names or information and we do not submit CV's or resumes without prior authorization from the physician candidate.
A Berendt Associates, Inc. is proud to operate a division solely dedicated to the recruitment and placement of Interventional and Noninterventional Cardiologists and Electrophysiologists nationwide. Visit our partner site for more information: CardiologyPositions.com.